1) Week 1 of my raw diet. Didn't cheat. Feel great! 2 more weeks until I weigh in.
2) Sold a car! Dave will ride the bus to work, not only cutting down on gas but also his stress level. Estimated savings per month: $400! Can you believe it? Accident Insurance here is murder.
3) My flower sproutlings are up. I planted them a couple weeks ago and have since checked on them every five minutes like a small child.
4)Saturday we went to Indianapolis Saturday, and saw original famous paintings at the IMA for FREE. It pretty much made my day.
5) Fixed the hhr, our other car. The fuel pump went and it would randomly turn off while driving. Not fun.
6) Started our pre-marathon-training training program. It consisted of running once together because it rained all last week. This week we run 20 miles or something like that. Bring it on!
7) Dave is seriously reconsidering the military as a chaplain. We haven't decided anything yet, but the possibility is there. We'll update if anything happens!